Bonded warehousing: stress-free, safe, and secure long-term solution
- At our bonded warehouse, Ahlers helps customers by making sure their goods are in line with local legislation to enter the Russian market, for example by applying the proper labeling. A task that is best performed at the last stage of the supply chain to simplify the production and shipment process.
- The warehouse under customs control, located in the Gorelovo region in St. Petersburg, is the biggest in the area. It is fully run by Ahlers’ experienced warehousing staff who make sure the site stays fully compliant with customs legislation and local authorities.
Why choose Ahlers
- Our vast expertise in Russia. Successfully operating in Russia since 1993.
- Importer/Exporter of Record services since 2011, to cover your local legal entity requirements for cross-border returns from/to Russia & CIS.
- Make storing and transporting of your international goods a smoother process
- No rush on paperwork, payment, or inspection; and goods can be held for years if your demand for the product is low.
Thanks to our bonded warehousing, import duties only come into play when the products are actually being shipped out of the warehouse and on to the customer, which is especially convenient for slow-moving items such as spare parts or high-value goods.
Solutions beyond forwarding
Reduce costs, improve visibility, and increase the efficiency of product movement.
Stand out in a fulfillment market
Your fulfillment is our concern. Creating increased added value for your logistics chain.
Our wide range of factory logistics services, combined with our offerings, provide you with the flexibility, to address your individual logistics needs.
Expert customs services
Learn about our customs services, duties, taxes, commodities codes.