Ahlers not only offers standard warehousing services but also offers its customers a wide range of value-added services, from basic loading/unloading operations over piece picking services to light assembly services.
All our processes are fully automated within our in house developed WMS systems, open for integration and interfacing while being more flexible than any off the shelf product. Our value-added services, combined with our solution offerings, provide you with the flexibility, to address your individual logistics needs.
Warehousing is a crucial component of the supply chain, providing storage and distribution services for businesses of all sizes. While traditional warehousing services include storage, inventory management, and order fulfillment, value-added services can take your warehousing operations to the next level.
Read our case study on Maximizing efficiency and profitability through value-added services in warehousing
Basic and added value services
- Palletizing, re-palletizing
- Splitting pallets
- Safety corners application
- Packing, re-packing
- Thermal packaging
- Intratare recounting
- Box sealing
- Package correction
- Promo bundling
- Printing and insertion of info materials
- Reverse logistics
- Damage survey & reporting
- Semi- or pre-assembly
- Heavy lifting up to 7 tons
Why choose Ahlers
- Trusted partner, who cares for your products and focuses on the highest service levels in the industry
- 30 years of experience in complex markets helping to grow your business.
- Close customer relationships
- Tailor-made solutions
- A dedicated team of experts
- One common approach, global and local
- End-to-end supply chain management
- Advanced technological security solution for your shipments
- Energized by customizing its services toward your needs
- Value-added services to take your warehousing operations to the next level.
Digital marking in Russia: is your supply chain ready?
At our bonded warehouse, Ahlers helps customers by making sure their goods are in line with local legislation to enter the Russian market, for example by applying the proper labeling. A task that is best performed at the last stage of the supply chain simplifies the production and shipment process. Our warehouse under customs control is in Saint Petersburg, Russia, is the biggest in the area.