Which of your personal data do we collect?
- The name of your organization and its contact details such as address and phone number.
- Your name, your role within your company and your contact details such as email address and phone number.
- Details of our interactions: emails, meeting minutes, dates and places of visits and phone calls, action points and conclusions amongst other reports.
- Your IP address.
- Your CV if applicable.
How do we collect your personal data?
- By visiting our website.
- By completing website forms such as freight inquiries or long reads.
- By exchanging business cards.
- Via requests for quotes.
- Through incoming and outgoing correspondence, both online and offline.
- By talking to you in person during interviews, exhibitions, company visits or on the phone.
Why do we need your personal data?
- To perform contractual agreements with suppliers, customers, partners, and prospects.
- To respond accurately to your requests.
- To keep track of your business needs and your engagement to our company.
- To develop insights into our interaction to match our service offer to your requirements.
- To send information we are convinced would be of a legitimate interest to you.
- To screen you in case you have applied for a job.
How do we process and protect your personal data?
- We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and/or against accidental loss, unauthorized changes, publication, or access, or accidental or unlawful damage to or destruction of personal data.
- Depending on the type of relationship you have with us, your data are only accessible to certain roles within our organization.
- We will never sell your personal data.
- We will not pass any personal information on to third parties without asking for your written consent. We will only work with third parties who maintain the same standards for the protection of personal information.
- We do not keep your personal data longer than we need to unless we are bound by legal restrictions.
- For all relationships: no more than three years after the latest activity
- For applicants: no longer than required for the hiring process
How can you exercise your rights to privacy?
Unless we are bound by legal regulations or contractual conditions, you have the right to consult, change or delete your personal data. Should you want to exercise one of these rights, you can contact us with your request via email@example.com. Please note that we will decline requests if we cannot verify the identity of the requester. If you believe that we do not lawfully handle your personal data or violate the law, you have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission: firstname.lastname@example.org or + 32(0)2 274 48 78.