Our route-to-market services
Supply chain services
- International Logistics
- Data Matrix – Labelling
- Digital Marking Consumer Goods
- Customs Formalities and Certifications
- Bonded Warehouse and Distribution
- DDP deliveries to Russia and China
- ERP and EDI Management
- Legal Support. Contract Fulfillment
- General Administration
- Trade Finance and Accounting
Ahlers route-to-market model
Ahlers offers a true, proven, one-stop-shopping solution -
- We facilitate your business operations so that you can focus on what you do best: sell your product. you are responsible to define and execute your commercial strategy, meaning you are always in complete control of the entire transaction.
- We act as your trading partner, responsible for managing the import and total supply chain efficiently and transparently.
- You can use the Ahlers’ trading platform to orchestrate your route-to-market and outsource anything from transportation, import, and customs clearance, to order-2-cash operations and local distribution.
Leveraging the Ahlers’ shared services set-up, you also have the needed legal, IT, accountancy, and HR capabilities, which you need to manage your business and local operations.