- State-of-the-art warehousing facilities run by experienced warehousing staff
- Strategic locations in complex markets within Russia, the CIS, and Ukraine
- Fully compliant with customs legislation and local authorities.
- Full transport integration
- Integrated global IT solution
- One-stop-shop for warehousing, with one dedicated single point of contact
- Warehousing top security with CCTV and alarm systems
Why choose Ahlers
We can provide access to warehousing for rent (short and long term) and through our own and operated warehousing facilities.
We also offer outside space for external storage requirements and dock levelers, temperature control facilities.
From the distribution facilities, we offer redistribution services to ensure that you can deliver your service promise to your customers worldwide.
- Inventory management & control
- Order fulfillment (pick and pack by order)
- Packing & drumming services
- Just in time deliveries
Boosting warehouse cost-efficiency
Ahlers helps you with the streamlined movement of goods.
- We manage peak flows and dynamic changes and adapt to changes in real-time.
- We handle delays such as late container arrivals, without seriously compromising efficiency.
A stress-free, safe, and secure long-term solution
At our bonded warehouse, Ahlers helps customers by making sure their goods are in line with local legislation to enter the Russian market, for example by applying the proper labeling. A task that is best performed at the last stage of the supply chain to simplify the production and shipment process. Our warehouse under customs control is in Saint Petersburg, Russa, the biggest in the area.
Freight consolidation and deconsolidation in shipping - offering you the best choice.
Ahlers has all the required capabilities in place to consolidate products from several locations for export to your customers or distribution centers.
We can combine your freight into larger shipments, like creating LCL and LTL shipments and Full Truckload (FT) or Full Container (FC) shipments. Moreover, we can effectively combine multiple shipments from single or multiple shippers into a more massive shipment.