Your customs broker specialist for complex environments
Our very own custom clearance department is equipped with skilled and experienced people, that will assist and guide you through all customs matters, including the critical preparation of documents, offering goods certification support.
Get a complete service, covering all customs aspects, from a reliable partner with many years of experience in exporting, importing, and transiting goods.
Acknowledged broker with customs authorities
- Licensed customs broker since 1997
- Temporary import/export for overhauls etc.
- Import, export, and transit of goods
- Excisable goods
- Sample shipments
- Waivers, ECTN - Preparing, handling of loading certificates/waivers world-wide.
Why choose Ahlers:
- Dedicated specialists in VAT, customs & excise
- One-stop-shop: Logistics, customs & VAT compliance
- Over 25 years of experience
- Fast and smooth set-up
- Leave all the red tape to us
Risk and compliance
We advise you on the mitigation of customs risks. Our management procedures and best practices put in place, based on years of experience, help you provide with the necessary information addressing movements or consignments which present a risk.
On-site support and training
During preparations, for an interim assignment or for major projects you can count on our customs experts. With the right support and training, we help you overcome the obstacles to manage international supply chain operations efficiently and compliantly
Ahlers can advise and execute on special procedures, such as transit, bonded storage, specific use, processing (inward, outward). Our warehouse under customs control.
Customs taxable elements
Ahlers can help you with the best advice on the following topics to optimize your custom duties:
- Classification of goods
- Origin of product advisory