Control, direct, process, track warranties
Closed-loop warranty management
- Free of charge import. Resolving complicated customs procedures providing time-savings.
- Door-to-Door delivery experience for local customers. Delivery duties paid (DDP) deliveries throughout Silk Road and Southeast Asia.
Why choose Ahlers
- Reduced warranty costs — Reduction in paper-based, fraudulent, and out-of-warranty claims.
- Faster cycle time — Better processed claims, resulting in reducing processing time.
- CRM integration — To enhance customer service.
- Higher dealer satisfaction — Faster and correct payments to keep the dealers happy.
- Improved risk control — Easy to use data analytics reports enabling performance tracking.
- Reduced inventory — Reduction in parts inventory through better insight.
- Claims management — Processing of unpaid debts, debt disputes, and representation in a local court.
Mission-critical Logistics and the Benefits of Outsourcing
After-Sales Logistics doesn’t end when you deliver your order to your customers. There are sorts of potential logistics flows that happen after the sale. These after-sales activities could be replenishing ink cartridges for printers, sending replacement modules for upgrades or parts and supplies for maintenance or repair, but also goods that are returned for repair, or whatever other reason your customer has to return an item.
When you do business in a country where you don’t have a local presence or haven’t set up a logistics operation, you can outsource all these logistics flows after the sale. To your customers, these flows often aren’t after-sales logistics but mission-critical logistics.
Mission-critical. Not Mission: Impossible
When you operate in countries with a challenging logistics environment, local knowledge is vital. By outsourcing to an experienced partner that knows the lay of the land, you make sure your mission-critical logistics don’t turn into Mission: Impossible for your customers.
Next, you need to choose the right strategy for your mission-critical logistics processes. For example, what are the most critical parts that need to be available close to your customer’s locations? And what is the most efficient and cost-effective location to store your after-sales parts?