Optimization guidance on supply chain design and performance
- Generate sourcing schemes in your ERP to drive operational cost savings.
- Evaluate product flow paths, adjust sales price according to cost-to-serve.
- Compare TO-BE with AS-IS design and evaluate supply chain set-up cost, service, and environmental impact.
- Make better decisions with a holistic view of the complete end-to-end supply network.
Struggling with so many things that need your urgent attention. Find out how we can help you with your supply network study.
Book your free workshop
Case: Focus on finding savings in two supply chain networks of manufacturing plants, warehouses, and distribution channels
- Clear insights of 2 different transport organizations and systems
- Determining freight and warehouse cost drivers
- Curb costs due to sub-optimal supply chain design
- Identify cost-saving opportunities, maintaining customer service level agreements
- Create accurate as-is baseline visualizing current flows
- Develop a comprehensive optimal to-be network concept, decreasing overall costs
- Analyze the impact on key logistics cost drivers
- Identification and implementation road map with key milestones
- Reduced costs end-to-end
- Improved service level
- A secure environment to analyze the impact
- Reinforce strategic decisions based on the accurate, bigger picture
- Improved company change management
- Long-term support during the implementation process