- Planning and executing internal audits, overseeing operational and financial processes;
- Providing complete internal audit information to be reported to the management and audit committees;
- Conducting ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks;
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with audit findings;
- Mapping the existing corporate and local processes, assist in developing internal procedures where needed;
- Extend current corporate procedures and assist in developing end-to-end processes;
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls;
- Function as back up for reporting related tasks during absence or holidays within the corporate finance team mainly related to Power BI reporting and analytical checks.
Have a master’s degree in finance or business and are willing to travel regularly, up to 25% of your working time. You have more than 5 years’ experience in an international company, with an internal audit background, whereby experience in the logistic industry is a plus.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills;
- Multi language knowledge including Dutch, English;
- Ability to work with different cultures and easily adapt and consider local compliance rules;
- Good business understanding and have an end-to-end process view;
- Analytical mind-set and Power BI experience.