Save the date
You love networking, we love inspiration and are glad to meet you during this exclusive in-person event.
Tuesday, 16 November 2021
From 1.30 to 5.30 pm followed by networking, sampling some of the best Belgian chocolates.
Venue - Ahlers
Lomonosovsky District, Industrial area ‘Gorelovo’ Quarter 5
Volkhonskoe highway Bld 2a
Saint-Petersburg 198323, Russia
Use the form below to confirm your participation
- 13h30: Registration
- 14h00: Welcome – Johan Elzes – Business Unit Director Trade Facilitation and After-Sales Services, Ahlers
- 14h15: Keynote - Global business trends, business operations, emerging markets, and corporate best practices. Dr. Daniel Thorniley, President and Founder of DT-Global Business Consulting
- 15h00: Agile Supply Chain – Russia regulatory update. Oleg Kuplenskiy, Business development director, Avesta Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 15h30: Break - Tasting some of the best Belgian chocolates with a Lavazza coffee or join the Public Tour Ahlers Warehousing Facilities
- 16h15: Tea-loving Russians become Coffee drinkers. Grigoriy Nirenshtein, Lavazza Country Director Russia
- 16h45 Panel discussion - How to grow your business through e-Commerce with Ozon and Ahlers. Moderated by Ulla Keino, Commercial Director Ahlers
- 17h30: Networking - Tasting some of the best Belgian chocolates with a Lavazza coffee or join the Public Tour of the Ahlers Warehousing Facilities
- 18h30: End of the event
Dr. Daniel Thorniley is the President and Founder of DT-Global Business Consulting and one former UK Prime Minister has called him: „The world’s leading expert on emerging markets.“
During the keynote, he will talk about the key to business success in emerging markets such as trust, relationships, partnership, and friendship. He also discusses why the global business environment remains tough and challenging for the majority of companies and what they are doing to adapt to the multiple new normals, based on best practices.
Danny has years of experience in expelling the challenges of global and emerging markets to CEOs and at the Board level.
Q&A interactive panel discussion
- How do I support business growth in Russia, without opening a legal entity, yet using the sales channels already established?
- How do I implement the Russian EAC labeling and Data Matrix Codes without disrupting the existing business?
- What should I know about the recent changes in Customs and Certification requirements in Russia? What do I need to know in order to become trade compliant in Russia, what are the tools needed to manage this?
- Looking for uncomplicated customs services with DDP delivery in Russia?
- How do I manage warranty deliveries, how can I return goods from Russia to Europe for maintenance or repair?
Q&A interactive session led by Ulla Keino Commercial Director, Ahlers
- Participants have completed a course of vaccination, or have negative PCR test (done no earlier than 72 hours before the event), or a confirmed fact of COVID-19 disease within the last six months.
- Participants of the event are limited to 75 people, in line with regional restrictions (no more than 500 people)
- Guaranteed event space to comply with one person per 4 m²
- Compliance with social distance.
- Use of personal protective equipment.