Download the available presentation from our inspiration event on international trade, logistics, and distribution.
As businesses look beyond the pandemic and Brexit, there is a restart that brings opportunities, explores new markets, and innovates. International trade is important for our business development, looking for opportunities to grow and invest in emerging markets such as Russia.
Agile Supply Chain – Russia regulatory update. Oleg Kuplenskiy, Business development director, Avesta Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Panel discussion - How to grow your business through e-Commerce with Ozon and Ahlers.
- Presentation Elena Robakidze, Ahlers
- Presentation Daria Yanchuk, Ozon
Use the link below to watch the online recording, prior registration is required.
- 11h00: Welcome – Johan Elzes – Business Unit Director Trade Facilitation and After-Sales Services, Ahlers
- 11h10: Keynote - Global business trends, business operations, emerging markets, and corporate best practices. Dr. Daniel Thorniley, President and Founder of DT-Global Business Consulting
- 12h00: Agile Supply Chain – Russia regulatory update. Oleg Kuplenskiy, Business development director, Avesta Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 12h30: From a customer relationship to a genuine partnership. Grigoriy Nirenshtein, Lavazza Country Director Russia
- 13h00: Panel discussion - How to grow your business through e-Commerce with Ozon and Ahlers. Moderated by Ulla Keino, Commercial Director Ahlers
- 13h30: End of the event
Dr. Daniel Thorniley is the President and Founder of DT-Global Business Consulting and one former UK Prime Minister has called him: „The world’s leading expert on emerging markets.“
During the keynote, he will talk about the key to business success in emerging markets such as trust, relationships, partnership, and friendship. He also discusses why the global business environment remains tough and challenging for the majority of companies and what they are doing to adapt to the multiple new normals, based on best practices.
Danny has years of experience in expelling the challenges of global and emerging markets to CEOs and at the Board level.
Q&A interactive panel discussion
- How do I support business growth in Russia, without opening a legal entity, yet using the sales channels already established?
- How do I implement the Russian EAC labeling and Data Matrix Codes without disrupting the existing business?
- What should I know about the recent changes in Customs and Certification requirements in Russia? What do I need to know in order to become trade compliant in Russia, what are the tools needed to manage this?
- Looking for uncomplicated customs services with DDP delivery in Russia?
- How do I manage warranty deliveries, how can I return goods from Russia to Europe for maintenance or repair?
Q&A interactive session led by Ulla Keino Commercial Director, Ahlers