Purpose & general responsibilities of the position:
The System Administrator is responsible for infrastructure management: infrastructure administration and its further development and network management: managing and configuring firewall and routing rules, working with subnets, etc.;
Specific responsibilities of the position:
- Monitoring and management: daily monitoring of the status of systems and services; response to security threats, as well as problems with the functionality of services.
- Incident and problem management: identifying the root cause of incidents, minimizing the frequency of service requests.
- Release and Deployment Management: testing, installing and managing hardware configurations, interacting with other departments in the organization, and keeping technical documentation up to date.
- Information security management: updating the OS, applying patches, studying and applying measures to improve information security; work with backup systems.
Specific requirements for the position
- Administration, configuration and deployment of MS Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Administration of OS MS Server 2012 - 2022 and systems based on Linux; Roles: RDS, DHCP, DNS, IIS, etc.
- Skills of working with built-in tools MS server: logs, services, etc.
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Knowledge of automation tools: PowerShell, task scheduler, etc.
- Experience with virtual platforms: Hyper-V, VmWare
- Management of network threats, work with VPN and traffic analyzers
- Experience of working with EDS and certificates
- Skills of working with server hardware and its updating
- Work with cloud products Office 365 and Azure
- Experience of working with ticketing systems Jira or similar;
- Analytic minded
- Stress tolerance
- Communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in administering Mikrotik devices
- Experience in administering L3 switches
- Experience with inventory control devices (OS WinCE, Android, Zebra printers)
- Administration of PERCo
Education and certificates:
- Certifications MCP, A+, Network+
- University degree in IT or related field
Nice to have:
- Azure Certificate
- An international professional environment characterized by an entrepreneurial and innovative culture.
- A competitive salary, quarterly bonus depends on KPI
- A remuneration package in accordance with Russian Labor Law and regulations.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop international knowledge and personal qualities.
- Compensation for mobile phone communication and transport according to corporate standards.
- Participation in corporate training programs and employee events.
- Standard business hours 09:00 – 17:30, home office can be discussed.