- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management, Business Engineering, Econometrics, or operations Management (possibly with an additional title such as MBA, APICS, Ph.D., …)
- You graduated from a program for IOE, OR, or Data Science-related fields.
- You have 1-3 year experience in a supply chain consultancy or other data analytics related role
- You have a passion for supply chain, logistics, and transport optimization & innovation
- You are a team player and always deliver qualitative solutions for all stakeholders.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Intermediate programming skills (Python, Statistics, SPSS, R, …)
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach; problem-solving skills
- Experience with business software such as Microsoft Office, BI reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) is a plus.
- Experience with supply chain design software such as AIMMS, Ortec, Llamasoft, or CAST and experience with data analytics tools is a plus.
- Good communication skills, especially in Dutch and English, understand and write fluently.
- Data collection, transformation, visualization, and analysis (in e.g. Tableau)
- Network modeling, simulation, and optimization (in e.g. Llamasoft)
- Discussing supply network optimization with clients and prospects
- Defining, analyzing, and implementing supply network improvement projects
- Networking and active participation in conferences and business events to stay abreast of the latest supply chain innovations and technologies
- Training colleagues to use cutting-edge software tools.
- Explore the latest market trends in data science.
- Explore the latest innovations in supply chain and logistics