Currently, we are looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to join our team based in Saint Petersburg. The Senior Key Account Manager is responsible for revenue retention and relationships with existing clients as well as focusing on increasing value through the generation of new services ideas.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans for Key Accounts.
- Taking the lead on complex strategic assignments and manage their execution.
- Exploring and stimulating potential business prospects through strategic planning, research, and analysis.
- Producing new ideas for service offerings and assist in their development and implementation.
- Drive cross-sales for existing customers both within Trade Facilitation and across other Business Units within Ahlers.
- Manage sales opportunities for Key Accounts, defining value and solution creation as well as negotiating agreements terms.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions, conduct regular business reviews, and share feedback with Operations departments.
- Provide strategic and financial analyses on the client's business.
- Determine a vision and approach for business development in various regions and make them a reality.
- Identify key issues and collect essential data to provide recommendations for key decision-makers.
- Build strategic partnerships and maintain strong network relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Competitor analysis, reporting on market conditions to highlight opportunities and threats.
- Evaluation of the financial performance of competitors, monitoring competitors’ strategy.
Key professional skills:
- Higher education (preferably Business Management/Finance/Economics).
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify market trends and interpret them for the Ahlers business.
- Extensive expertise in gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources. Ability to quickly switch between industries and markets.
- Well-developed financial and business acumen, ability to conducting independent research.
- Capability to understand customer needs and to deliver client-focused solutions.
- Highly developed ability to build and maintain effective relations.
- Advanced strategic mind-set and ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in English is a must, knowledge of other foreign languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Broad knowledge in international business and foreign trade operations (including Russia).
- A competitive salary and quarterly KPI bonus.
- International environment with a strong entrepreneurial and innovative culture.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development.
The CV should be in English. For CVs: Anna.Eremina@ru.ahlers.com