Global logistics brand well-known for its customers tailored company culture and excellent working environment has an opening for a strong direct procurement candidate to join their team as a Procurement Manager for Forwarding Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally organization within a business-critical position.
As a Procurement Manager - International Forwarding Operations, you will:
provide overall management and execution of the procurement process of direct categories Road Transportations. You will also be responsible for maintaining list of suppliers, quality and KPI supervision and cost optimizations.
- Implementing, updating, and adhering to category strategy and internal procurement procedures.
- Timely conducting extensive market and supply base research.
- Developing and maintaining a list of suppliers incl. Defining key metrics (parameters) for supplier selection.
- Reviewing and checking existing contracts (incl. capability, price and quality level, etc.)
- Managing procurement projects across a variety of geographies.
- Developing and executing procurement strategies that maximize opportunities to reduce spend, improve quality, optimize cost, reduce risk, etc.
- Constant improvement and making proposals in the current procurement process.
- Conducting tender procedures, receiving commercial offers.
- Conducting commercial assessment.
- Deciding on supplier selection based on key metrics.
- Negotiating contract terms, signing agreements, addendums.
- Capacity and resources planning (Suppliers).
- Maintaining Suppliers management.
- Conducting cross-functional meetings within job responsibilities and to achieve the company's goals.
- Statistics and reporting.
Required experience & qualifications:
- Strong direct procurement & sourcing experience,
- Full understanding of the end-to-end procurement / purchasing lifecycle including contract drafting & negotiation, supplier & stakeholder management,
- 3+ years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience, with a CV that details commercial achievements (cost savings & avoidance, risk mitigation, supplier relationship and performance improvement)