Ahlers is currently looking to hire a dynamic IT coordinator to join its global organization.
The role is based in the global HQ in Antwerp.
The IT Coordinator oversees daily communication within Ahlers Belgium office and outsourced IT services and software vendors and acts as a communication bridge between business colleagues and technical staff. The IT Coordinator takes care of basic IT-administration activities, follows up on technical issues, ensures all technical problems are under control, administers users for outsourced IT training for security, etc., and keeps track of IT assets and performs other duties as assigned.
What’s in it for you?
Ahlers is vibrant with different cultures, fine tailor-made solutions, state-of-the-art technologies, and amazing architecture, and at the same time a haven for lovers of IT in which developers, and analysts, can find joy in a busy world that never sleeps.
Infrastructure Technical Support
- 1st line support via separate client desk, evaluate and search for ways to minimize queries.
- Infrastructure administrative tasks and further development of our
- Keeping an inventory of all company electronic assets.
- Evaluating and recommending software purchases to the Infrastructure manager.
- Release management and Deployment management: install, test, and manage the configuration of computer-related equipment, interaction with counterparties, and maintenance of technical documentation.
Plans, implements, coordinates and oversees IT projects
Managing information security initiatives
- Initiate phishing simulations and cybersecurity awareness training.
- System/processes upgrades.
- Study and implementation of relevant actions to increase information security.
Business Applications activities
- To be a nominated IT SPOC for business colleagues.
- To be an administrator of some business applications: create/delete users, manage access, and take care of other administrative items.
- Understand applications capabilities and business processes of different departments on the level appropriate for communication with vendors.
- Collect business requirements and user stories, and convert them to functional requirements and requests for software change.
- Communicate with software vendors on support issues and on development needs.
- Support system integrations.
- Support projects.
- Follow up on software changes and updates & inform users accordingly.
- Master data management.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT administrative support.
- Good understanding of IT tools and concepts, basic troubleshooting skills for simple software and networking issues, etc.
- Experience in working with Jira as a plus.
- Language: Dutch and English.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with technical and non-technical colleagues.