THE BEST VERSION OF YOU 👍
Today may be the day your fascination with business and growth meets the opportunity it deserves.
As Investment Manager at the AXE Group (Ahlers/Xylos), you will get to explore new territories: within and beyond the technology, logistics, healthcare and energy industry.
To accompany the chairman with implementing a long term strategy: for the AXE Group and its companies.
Your legacy? You will pave the AXE Group’s road to continuing success: a road on which you will analyze and evaluate the investment portfolio, internal ventures, M&A, and new business alliances.
No doubt, this road will lead you to personal career landmarks too.
You just need the right equipment.
Then you possess the following:
- A master’s degree or similar: economy-related and complemented with an MBA
- 3 to 6 years of experience: in transactional services, strategy consultancy or in a corporate strategy environment
- An analytical and conceptual mind: to evaluate and make well-prepared business proposals
- Strong self-motivation: to fill B2B industry business insight gaps
- Power of conviction: thanks to excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in a broad range of industries: with end-to-end business understanding as a result
- Entrepreneurial spirit: …which requires no explanation for you
Moreover, you are:
- practiced and trained: in collecting information through different sources;
- able and willing to adapt: to swiftly swap between business cases, -environments and -cultures;
- a change champion: empathic and resilient to convert process into success.
10 x yes…?
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE 🤠
You are ready to handle these accountabilities:
- You explore and analyze attractive acquisition targets and you are instrumental in the value analysis, as part of the valuation process and/or due diligence process.
- You follow up and manage holding activities.
- You work with the management teams of the member companies to assess business segments, market potential and define business cases for M&A or greenfield initiatives.
- You assist in specific transformation projects by assessing internal information, facilitating workshops and working with internal stakeholders. These projects can relate to process improvements, innovation journeys, etc.
- You actively support the presentation of business cases to the Board of Directors of AXE Group companies as appropriate.
- You report to the chairman of the group.
Why is this the right step for you?
- We offer a meaningful journey within a family-owned group, with a long-term vision of value creation.
- You will have a real impact on the growth of the group
- You will grow and reach your full potential
- We have a truly modern workplace. That also means a warm, human work atmosphere where your daily experience is of central importance.
- Your salary package will match your talent and our common ambition, It will be complemented by a range of benefits.
Who are we?
The AXE Group represents the financial interests of the Christian Leysen family and includes as majority shareholdings Ahlers (logistics service provider, https://www.ahlers.com) and Xylos (ICT provider, https://www.xylos.com).
The AXE Group also invests as a minority shareholder (for example Agidens, https://www.agidens.com ) and in various funds. We have a joint holding structure together with Ackermans & van Haaren (under the name AXE Investments) with a historical background of activities.
We are headquartered in Antwerp.