- You are an important point of contact for Ahlers Supply Chain Solutions, both in sea freight, air freight, and multimodal door-to-door solutions.
- You will respond quickly and correctly to price requests from new and existing customers.
- You actively maintain and develop the existing portfolio of customers.
- You work on RFQ's and tenders for existing and new customers, in close cooperation with the purchase and forwarding colleagues.
- You are strong in building relationships and seizing opportunities.
- You are a thorough user and believer in Salesforce and clear sales processes.
- You regularly contact and visit existing customers to keep a finger on the pulse.
Job & Company Insights
Job Type: Full-time
Job Function: sales representative
Size: 650 Employees
- You are result-oriented and really go for it!
- Integrity, at Ahlers we deliver what we promised.
- Punctuality and follow-up: you deliver quotations quickly and actively follow up on steps needed.
- Customer focus, you keep a happy and carefree customer.
- You are a team player and believe that together we can achieve more than individually.
- Business-minded work style, able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience within the forwarding sector.
- 2 - 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge and understanding of ocean freight, forwarding, and supply chain solutions, whether customs, transport, import/export...
- Strong communication, especially in Dutch and English with a preference for a third language that you speak, understand, and write fluently.