The global Talent Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of processes for talent acquisition and talent development in accordance with the overall human resources strategy and the long-term company objectives, and to ensure long-term people engagement.
This position is also responsible for the day-to-day execution, together with his/her small team.
Homework location can be St Petersburg Russia or Antwerp Belgium.
- Master degree in psychology, sociology, economy, HR management or requalification according to the position based on a university degree in other areas
- At least 5-year experience of working in the domain of Talent Acquisition and/or Training & Development
- Communication skills and skills of interaction with key stakeholders
- Experienced with talent acquisition process and methods
- Coaching skills
- Able to translate company strategy into actionable and specific talent acquisition/talent development actions.
- Knowledge of Russian is nice to have.
- Flexible to travel up to 20% of the time.
- International mindset: experience in CIS and/or Western Europe is required and openness to different cultures is key.
- Translate the strategic plan of the company to proactive resource planning and a related effective and sustainable recruitment policy.
- Develop and optimize new and existing recruitment and selection methods like employer branding, talent pools, sourcing, assessment, internal development, mobility etcetera.
- Ensure a good introduction, onboarding of employees to maximize the employee experience.
- Execute this in the daily work, with the help of the small team.
- Define, manage and execute succession planning for critical roles in the organization.
- Identify training and development needs within the organization.
- Develop training & development policy for managers and employees.
- Develop and roll-out of leadership development plans.
- Organize workshops and training.
- Facilitate and support career development for our employees.
- Prepare, monitor, and optimize the budget for talent acquisition and the training budget.
- Inspire, lead and coach the small Talent Management team.
- Detect drivers, talents, and training needs to guide the teams optimally.
- Define measurable goals and KPIs that support the strategy of the company and ensure close follow-up.
- Ensure to be aware of best practices and trends within the market of strategic talent acquisition, talent development, and HR technology/HR digitization
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the policies, the candidate experience, the employee experience and optimize where possible