We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness to be based in our Saint Petersburg regional office for CIS. The position will report to the Corporate Marketing Director.
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or international business.
- At least 5-years experience of working in the domain of marketing and communications.
- Knowledge of SEO, Google, and Yandex analytics. Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good teamwork, organizing, and planning/project management skills.
- International mindset: experience in CIS and/or Western Europe is required.
- Good English and Russian language skills, other languages are a plus.
Marketing and communications strategy and execution:
- Proactively identify media and speaking engagements needs within the organization.
- Coordinating the design of promotional material and distributing it in online and offline channels. Knowledge of Canva and or other design programs.
- Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Produce marketing copy for our website and manage translations. Update corporate website and social media pages. Work with website CMS system.
- Coordinate press releases and corporate social responsibility projects.
- Planning on and offline events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, and objectives. Coming up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success.
- Preparing budgets and ensuring adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Prepare, monitor, and optimize the budget for marketing.
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns and prepare reports.
- Knowledge of Google and Yandex analytics.
- Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, SEA, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
- Fundamental knowledge of online advertising platforms (Yandex. Direct, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads.)
- Implements the overall company's content strategy. Proactively looks for opportunities to promote Ahlers in Russia and CIS, using a mix of traditional and digital marketing.
- Works with the Ahlers’ business units to create customer stories and supporting materials.