Ahlers Belgium is looking for an experienced, hands-on, and solution-oriented Customer Service Specialist at his HQ in Antwerp. In your role, you will be the single point of contact towards customers and subcontractors upon coordinating and organizing transport orders from A to Z. The coordination includes pre-carriage, on-carriage, customs instructions towards customs agent for the ocean, rail, road, and air shipments. In your function, you will be handling both import and export shipments. You will report to and be the righthand of the Customer Service Manager and act as a team captain in the day-to-day tasks.
- Perform day-to-day customer service representative activities.
- You take on a directing and coaching role within the team.
- Fixation of transportation data in the Transport Management System.
- Ensure orders are handled compliantly with internal processes and procedures. (ISO9001:2015)
- Full support and execution of documentation.
- Follow-up of incidents.
- Approval of supplier invoices and creation of customer invoices according to buying and selling rates controlled by the procurement and sales department.
- You are enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- You are a team player and have coaching skills.
- You are eager to develop new skills and are flexible within the job responsibilities.
- You are able to analyze the customer order, understand the requirements, and set priorities.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You are able to work independently.
- You are able to analyze tariffs and pricing components.
- Knowledge of Incoterms.
- Knowledge of English and French.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- You look back on minimal 5 years of experience.