We are looking for a Business development manager/Sales manager, to join the Supply Chain Solutions Business Unit.
Business development manager/Sales manager generates leads and actively finds new customers based on the current Ahlers strategy and operational capabilities in warehousing, transportation, customs and value-added services. The role is responsible for generating growth through new sales.
Business development manager/Sales manager role
- To achieve sales objectives through identifying and attracting new clients for transport and warehouse logistics, multimodal transportation and customs services.
- To network according to the strategy and manage contacts and leads through the sales funnel.
- To identify market and client needs and create opportunities (for example: development of partnerships, attending professional exhibitions and events, managing incoming enquiries, through the existing network, customer appointments/meetings etc.).
- To generate new services ideas, facilitate new services development program.
- Managing and qualifying leads/ opportunities services margins using net quotes provided by Operations and in accordance with the mark-up policy.
- Providing input for sales forecasts and plans.
- Initiating the customer integration process with account management team.
Market Intelligence role
- Collecting data to identify market, customer needs, making existing and potential research.
- To critically assess pricing through benchmarking.
- You have been active in a commercial role for minimum 5 years in logistics, supply chain management, FMCG. Experience in logistics with Ukraine.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You have the courage to challenge the status quo.
- You are flexible and capable to deal with deadlines.
- See something wrong? You solve it! Can-Do Attitude is important!
- You listen to the customer and transfer a challenge/opportunity into a solution via teamwork.
- You are able to apply the right method to close a sale.
- You are result oriented.
- You have some experience with forecasting and reporting.
- You know how to work with a CRM system.
- Your English is at an advanced level.
- You are familiar with MS Office.
A competitive salary and quarterly KPI bonus.
International environment with a strong entrepreneurial and innovative culture.
Great opportunities for professional and personal development.
Please, pay attention that provided CV should be in English.