SPIBA, in collaboration with The Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA), Ahlers (a logistics company) and the Cross-Border Research Association have the pleasure to invite you to a webinar focused on the “Emergency in supply chain security and secure transport of high value goods in Russia”
While cargo theft continues to be a multi-billion-euro problem for the transport sector today, we are all too much aware that a higher threat to goods in storage and transit, especially those which are high-value goods, demand cargo owners to consider steps, having to increase security and contingency plans.
Join us during this webinar to find out how we can help you to tackle risks to
- Ensure public and drivers’ safety during transport
- Reduce the impact of theft and cargo crime on product availability and your brand image
- Rule out overall supply chain disruption
- Increase road security guidance
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2021
Time: 10.00 – 11.30 AM, Moscow
- Thorsten Neuman - President & CEO Transported Asset Protection Association EMEA (TAPA EMEA)
- Risk-takers versus resilience makers. You do have a choice…
- Ellen Theeuwes – Business Unit Director High Value Logistics, Ahlers
- The growing need for digital innovation and security in intelligent transport.
- Dr Juha Hintsa - CEO Cross-border Research Association
- ROADSEC transportation security guidebook for truck drivers and logistics managers (www.roadsec.eu)