- Problems due to insufficient or missing cargo markings.
- Some vehicles arrived in Klaipeda without keys, discharged batteries, non-working engines or hydraulics.
- Incorrect or insufficient data in commercial papers.
- Port handling ranging from unloading from the vessel, transfer to the intermediate storage place, and reloading on trucks.
- Cargo survey in the port.
- Arrange transit formalities to the final destination in Belorussia.
- Provide daily positioning of the cargo towards the customer.
- Organize transport and all necessary permits for on-carriage to the final destination.
Moreover, we transport OOG vehicles and mining equipment by rail from Europe, China, Korea to Mongolia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and the Baltic States:
- Dump trucks
- Skid Steer Loaders