- Operating factory - 47 years old, individual equipment measurements not known.
- Documentation needed for the Russian classification decision.
- Classification difficulties and advice on setting codes for import
- Dealing with local disturbances and blocked roads for several months:
- 240 trucks were stuck close to the site and complete vessel loads stuck at the Tolyatti port.
- Assistance in obtaining classification decisions of the Federal Customs Services of the Russian Federation
- Onsite project management across various locations.
- Set up a temporary customs zone in port Samara close to Ufa.
- Coordination with government authorities on local disturbances.
- Backup plan re-export to other production facilities in Belarus.
- Guarantee (free of charge) deliveries (DDP terms) & certification guidance
- 56000 FRT from Liverpool, the UK to Ufa, Russia
- 370 truckloads trucked directly to site
- 260 oversized truckloads inside the UK
- 220 truckloads in Russia (more load/truck)
- 3 sea-river vessels to Togliatti in Russia