- Develop and implement Ahlers warehouse management system in two locations in Russia.
- Review of the current warehouse facility in, moving stock to the new building, implementing the warehouse management system.
- Complete logistics flow analysis and start of a new warehouse in Novosibirsk.
- Operational planning adjusted to customer needs.
- Introduction of min/avg/max ton per day.
- Better serving in peak times due to sufficient operational capacity.
- Reaching set targets for a minimum level of claims.
- Ensuring space for future volume growth.
- Better quality in order accuracy with higher-order complexity and more order lines.
From implementing our store warehouse management system, taking over their warehouse operations in Chelyabinsk, and through our data analytics study, we were able to demonstrate in theory and practice that Ahlers can look after their regional supply chain.
By working closely together, scenarios were developed, which enable them to explore new territories and increase their market share. Since 2011, Ahlers Russia has partnered with a global manufacturer of paints and lacquers for decorative paints and industrial coatings. They are a major international player, serving several international markets, with a significant presence in the Russian Federation.
With the Novosibirsk center operational and improving product availability, our customer was able to refocus their efforts on improving regional market share for their consumer and industrial products there.