Ahlers recently completed deliveries for an air separation plant that is being built in Moglino, Russia. The transported equipment and components originated from Korea, Turkey, and Italy and the total transported volume was a staggering 6000 tons of freight. For this project, Ahlers was awarded the complete logistics management. The team also took care of all classification decisions for customs in Russia, preparation of shipping documents, and arranging of import formalities upon arrival to Russia. The largest equipment was 35 meters long, 5 and a half meters wide, and 5 meters high, with a weight of 85 tons.
Lot 1 - Korea – Masan Port to Russia – Moglino
- Masan Port loading
- Sailing to Zeebrugge (RoRo – Roll On Roll Off ship, vessel)
- Transship Zeebrugge across terminals
- Sailing from Zeebrugge to Saint Petersburg with Finnlines on a RoRo ship
- Arrival at Saint Petersburg and delivery by road (truck) to destination (Moglino) – distance approx. 400 km
Lot 2 – Italy – Bariano (inland) to Russia, Moglino
- Cold boxes leaving the factory
- Loading of the cold boxes into a vessel in Venice
- Sailing from Venice to Ust Luga, Russia via Antwerp Port
- Arriving at destination and delivery to site in Moglino
Lot 3 – Turkey – Istanbul to Russia, Moglino – by road (via Georgia)
- Road transport from Istanbul to Moglino, Russia via Georgia
If you are looking to get the job done by the best, and you have a complex project that requires full project management, guidance on documentation including customs operations? Ahlers provides the best experts with a hands-on approach. Ready to take the next step?